EN 813, EN 358, EN 361, EN 1497
Ergonomically designed with the users comfort in mind. The 4 Point Harness Comfort Plus has been engineered from lightweight aluminium optimising strength and durability. It provides 4 points of attachment,one rear D ring, two side D rings and an upper and lower chest D ring. Quick release buckles for easy donning. Ideal for work positioning or suspension work.
EN 358, EN 361
This universal harness incorporates all fall arrest and protection needs in one. Features include two chest loops, two side D-rings, sliding dorsal D-ring, two seating loops and two lower back rings. Fully adjustable with shoulder, back and seat padding for extra comfort.
EN 358, EN 361
Ergonomic harness with a sliding dorsal D-Ring. Features a breathable contoured backpad, two side D-Rings and at bar buckles which are easy to use and fail safe. Constructed using polyester straps for ultimate durability. The waist, chest and leg adjusters offer excellent fit and user comfort.
We can supply an extensive range of Portwest Fall Protection Harnesses that are ergonomically designed with comfort in mind.
This premium fall protection range is industry leading equipment that will offer the wearer a secure comfortable fit.
At the bottom of this page there is a guide on How to Don a Harness.
Placing Your Order
1. Hold the harness up by the back dorsal D ring.
2. Proceed to sling the harness over the shoulders as you would a back pack.
3. Starting at the top attach your chest and waist belt connections.
4. Reaching under your leg, grab the leg straps and wrap around each thigh and then attach to the connection points at the waist.
5. In order to ensure that the leg straps are tightened correctly, a flat hand (but not a closed fist) should fit between the strap and the leg.
6. Finally tighten all straps to a comfortable but firm fit.